IPAF and PASMA Training Courses
We Are Members Of:
- PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association)
- IPAF (International Powered Access Federation)
- L.O.L.E.R certified instructors.
We operate an IPAF and PASMA accredited training centre.
Training in the use of work equipment is required by most health and safety legislation and work at height regulations. (W.A.H. Regs 2005) Employers are obliged to train employees. (P.U.W.E.R. act. 1998)
As fully qualified training instructors we can not only deliver IPAF and PASMA training to meet your legal requirements but ensure that you receive a quality service that puts the Customer first.
IPAF and PASMA Training not only meets your legal requirements under current safety legislation but it also serves to increase productivity, efficiency as well as confidence in your staff.
Our IPAF and PASMA registered training centre provides an excellent base for training your personnel. If required we can deliver training courses at your own premises.
In the event that your organisation needs customised training specific to your needs we can tailor a course appropriate to you. We are here to help!
Scottish Access Services offers IPAF courses on all M.E.W.P. (Mobile Elevated, Work, Platforms).
- Scissor lifts
- Self propelled booms (Cherry Pickers)
- Work at Height Regs 2005 (w.a.h.r.2005)
IPAF and PASMA Training
The assemble, dismantle and inspection of aluminum scaffolding towers.
IPAF and PASMA Training courses are carried out at our indoor IPAF and PASMA registered training centre, or on site at customers premises.
As an independent IPAF and PASMA training centre we can tailor your training to suit your requirements.
IPAF and PASMA training courses: Costs are kept low as we have full time IPAF and PASMA registered training instructors.
Dedicated to your training requirements. (we wont be beaten on price!)
Scottish Access Services IPAF and PASMA indoor training centre (the largest in Scotland) allows all weather training in comfort.
Refreshments and lunch served on all courses.
IPAF and PASMA courses are available for any amount of delegates (within the matrix) or individual delegate. We promise to arrange training courses to suit your needs.
Training is carried out by our own certified IPAF and PASMA training instructors.
Contact us today for a quote!
- Fully qualified CAP certified engineers
- LOLER examinations and repairs at customer premises
- Low cost contracts to cover all your legal requirements
- LOLER lifting operations and lifting equipment regulations 1998.
- PUWER ACT 1998 provision of use of work equipment regulation
- IPAF MEWP Operator & Demonstrator Courses
- PASMA Standard & Supervisor Courses
- Safety Harnesses
- Ladders First Aid