Our Access courses can take place at Scottish Access Services registered training centre. Located at Coatbridge ML5 1BE, Or on site at your premises throughout the UK.
Scottish Access Services is a dedicated training centre with over 20 years experience involved in the access industry. Our access courses are delivered to the highest standard and inspected under the IPAF and PASMA training scheme auditors.
These courses are specifically designed to offer value for money with the highest standard and recognition of training in todays industry.
Our low cost access courses are available at your requested times, 7 days per week.
Scottish Access Services provide tailor made services contracts for all makes of Powered Access Platforms
- Fully qualified CAP certificated engineers
- LOLER examinations and Repairs at customer premises.
- Low cost contracts to cover all your legal requirements
- LOLER lifting operations and lifting equipment regulation 1998.
- PUWER ACT 1998 provision of use of work equipment regulation
Train The Professional Way, Train With S.A.S.