PASMA – Towers on Stairs£CALL
About this course
To provide delegates with the knowledge to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate towers on stairs without risk of personal injury to yourself or others. Delegates must hold a current PASMA ‘Towers for Users’ PhotoCard and have a good working knowledge of working at height. Our training centre is audited annually by PASMA to ensure we continue to meet the high standards set by PASMA.
- Current Legislation
- Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers
- Fall protection & inspection of completed access towers
- Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of towers on stairs
Who should attend?
hose who need to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate towers on stairs.
It is a requirement to attend the PASMA – Mobile Access for Tower Use course prior to attending the Towers on Stairs course.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a PASMA Certification and ID Card (valid for 5 years).