Safety Harness course
Scottish Access Services is an established and respected provider of safety harness training in Scotland. Our harness course is typically four hours long. Our aim is to instruct the trainees on how to safely select, inspect and use a harness and associated equipment.
At the end of the course the candidates will:
- Be aware of the relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- Be aware of the needs with regard to Personnel Protection Equipment (PPE) against falls from height and the relevant requirements.
- Be able to identify and select the correct form of PPE against falls from height.
- Be able to inspect and maintain a harness and lanyard.
- Be able to fit and use the harness and lanyard identified.
To book a Safety Harness Course today visit our Book Now page.