PASMA – Mobile Access Towers for Managers£CALL
About this course
To learn about current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height using mobile access towers method. Our training is carried out by PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association) certified instructors. Our training centre is audited annually by PASMA to ensure we continue to meet the high standards set by PASMA.
- Current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Assembly, alteration and dismantling
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
- Best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Completion of tower inspection records
Who should attend?
Those who have responsibility for:
- Overseeing the work of operatives on site
- Ensuring that work is properly planned and organised
- Ensuring that those involved in carrying out the work are competent and properly trained
- Ensuring that towers are correctly inspected and maintained
A PASMA Certificate and PhotoCard will be issued to successful delegates who complete the Theory and Assessment sessions at the level they attend the course which has a five year validity period.