PASMA – Combined – Mobile Access Tower and Low Level Access for Users£CALL
About this course
To provide delegates with an understanding of current relevant legislation and be able to dismantle, erect, relocate and inspect low level access units and standard mobile access towers without risk of personal injury. Our training is carried out by PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association) certified instructors. Our training centre is audited annually by PASMA to ensure we continue to meet the high standards set by PASMA.
- Current Legislation
- Regulations and guidance affecting working from low level access units and standard mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- PAS250 (Publicly Available Specification)
- Assembling, altering and dismantling
- Current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of low level and standard mobile access towers
- Tower inspection records
- Hazards affecting the use of units & platforms
- Written assessment
- Practical training and assessment
Who should attend?
Those who need to erect, dismantle and inspect mobile access towers and low level access equipment safely.
Since the assembly and use of mobile towers can be physically demanding, users should be physically fit, in good health and should, generally, not have problems with eyesight or hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights / vertigo, giddiness / difficulty with balance, impaired limb function, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a PASMA Certification and ID Card (valid for 5 years).